Airtel Free GPRS Trick : August 2010 !

Hello my lovely readers and thank you for appreciating my 100th post so much. I am really overwhelmed with joy and enthusiasm because of the love you have showered upon me and have accepted me as a good blogger. I am so much motivated to provide you good contents now. Today, I am going to provide you the latest working Airtel free GPRS trick of this August month. Enjoy!

In my past articles, I have written about Reliance Free GPRS tricks as well! You may read it here :Reliance free GPRS hack.
For this latest trick, all you will need is to have a mobile phone(of course), Airtel Mobile office GPRS settings and “pay as you go” plan activated. Now all you have to do is to download and install the special Opera mini provided in the link below and then just follow the next steps as mentioned next. You will be able to surf free and even be able to download without any charge.
Opera Mini 5 beta 2 : Download
Method to follow
Now after downloading and installing the software provided above, all you have to do is to run it and then enter the text in the fields one by one as given in the images below.
Airtel Free GPRS Trick : August 2010 !
Airtel Free GPRS Trick : August 2010 !
Airtel Free GPRS Trick : August 2010 !
Now after entering the text as mentioned above, you may press Ok and then it will start applying the tweaks and it will install on its own.
Airtel Free GPRS Trick : August 2010 !
Once you are done with the installation, Type the site you want to visit and you will have to allow Opera mini to use your GPRS and select “Mobile Office” in that. Now press Ok and you will be ready to go! You may check the screenshot below taken while browsing.
Airtel Free GPRS Trick : August 2010 ! Airtel Free GPRS Trick : August 2010 !
You are done! Now you should be able to surf and download for free. I hope you will enjoy this share and please feel free to share this trick to whoever you want.
P.S. This trick is checked and 100% working in the Gujarat, Banglore circle. You please try it in your particular state and please let me know by leaving a comment below. There is nothing to lose in giving it a try so feel free to try it. This trick was shared by Jignesh Patel who is my classmate and a nice friend. Enjoy and cheers Airtel Free GPRS Trick : August 2010 !

0 comments:

Post a Comment