BuySellAds.com Payment Proof: USD$30.00

Hi guys and girls,
Few months ago, I got paid by BuySellAds.com. I had forgotten to publish the payment proof to share with you. This is the payment proof of my BuySellAds.com payment which is a total of USD$30.00.



The picture above is the cashout email of BuySellAds.com. After I requested for cashout, BuySellAds.com will send me an email regarding the cashout. 

Please read on to look at my payment proof from BuySellAds.com.


The above picture shows the payment proof of BuySellAds.com.

So far, this is the first time I got paid by BuySellAds.com. Basically, BuySellAds.com is a site for us to sell advertising spaces on our site or buy advertisement spaces on other sites. As a publisher, we sell advertising spaces on our site. The more advertisers advertise on our site, the more money we can make.

I will write a post about BuySellAds.com soon. I will explain more about BuySellAds.com in the next post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment