Reliance Free GPRS Hack – July 2010 !

Hello readers! This is my first post on this blog. I specially would like to thank Rahul for giving me this opportunity to allow me and write for this blog. As my first guest post, I am going to give you a trick with which you can surf Reliance free GPRS in your PC or laptop as well as in your mobile devices. I hope you all will like this post and will enjoy it!
When I went through this blog, I found some awesome working Reliance Free GPRS trick and I read some comments there that the readers wanted to have a trick with which they can get the GPRS working in their PC and laptops too. Therefore I decided to write this post here on this blog.
So without taking much time of yours, I am quickly listing down the points which you will need to follow. Enjoy! Reliance Free GPRS Hack   July 2010 !
Reliance Free GPRS Hack   July 2010 !
For S60 Symbian Users
Goto GPRS settings and create a new settings as given below :
  1. APN: rcommms or rcomwap
  2. Proxy : 10.239.221.22
  3. Port : 8080
For S40 JAVA Phone Users
S40 JAVA phone users also have to apply the same settings which are also the default GPRS settings provided by Reliance so you might be already having it in your phone.
If not, make new settings as given in the section above.
Strat Surfing
  1. Now Goto rcom.bigmaps.mobi.php.flyproxy.com
  2. Enter Any web address Which You want to surf so you can surf them easily
  3. You Are Done
Use It In PC & Laptops
You can also use this trick in your PC and any other devices in which you want to.
Well, this was my first post on this wonderful blog. I hope you have enjoyed the article and will be having some nice experience using this trick. Thank you all for reading it and please feel free to leave a word of appreciation if I have helped you and also feel free to get any other tricks you want to. Cheers Reliance Free GPRS Hack   July 2010 !

0 comments:

Post a Comment